We operate http://www.shopatoz.com . This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
You directly provide our company with most of the data when you:
• Register online or order any of our products
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Our company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access- You have the right to ask Our Company for the copy of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service
• The right to rectification- You have the right to request Our Company to correct any information you believe is incorrect. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information that is incomplete.
• The right to erasure- You can request Our company to erase your personal information, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing- You can request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing- You have the right to object to our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.